When using tables in the latest version of Evernote, it does not recognize spaces between tables.  I create the 

note below (clipboard02).  Sync.  Reopen and the note looks like the second image (Clipboard 01)

Since I often print from EN, I'd like the spacing between notes to be preserved.

Also if you HIGHLIGHT text, then the background color disappears for that entire row of the note. (Clipboard03)

.Also is it possible to set MATCH NOTE WIDTH as a global setting, so I don't have to select it with every table that I create.  PLEASE!

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Momofthrees said:

I am using Windows, but don't really see a need to mention that, since Windows is to my understanding the only platform this update applied to.

Discussion has been moved to the Windows forum

There are updates being implemented on various platforms, and some of them have table impact.  Also, you don’t want to hear from us Apple users (pod people); we’re having our own fun with tables

DTLow,  Yeah I didn't even mention that the same note runs all the tables together into one large table on my iphone

. :) One issue at a time so to speak.  I know it's a new feature, but if we don't report issues, they will never get fixed.  

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Momofthrees said:

I am using Windows, but don't really see a need to mention that, since Windows is to my understanding the only platform this update applied to.

The reason that I would ask that is because I don't track the Apple products, but I would prefer to move it to the correct device-specific subforum here (which someone has now done). I figured that you were referring to the Windows client, but I'd prefer to know before replying / acting.

• 9 months later...
On 8/13/2017 at 4:50 AM, Momofthrees said:

When using tables in the latest version of Evernote, it does not recognize spaces between tables.  I create the 

note below (clipboard02).  Sync.  Reopen and the note looks like the second image (Clipboard 01)

Since I often print from EN, I'd like the spacing between notes to be preserved.

Also if you HIGHLIGHT text, then the background color disappears for that entire row of the note. (Clipboard03)

.Also is it possible to set MATCH NOTE WIDTH as a global setting, so I don't have to select it with every table that I create.  PLEASE!

These issues still persist. I hope someone will address these so the full functionality of the Tables maybe enjoyed. My workaround for highlighting text with a background cell color is to actually create a table in MS Office and then copy it to paste it in Evernote which kills the tables functionality for me in Evernote. 

Archived