Quickly Switch Through Notes

domok

Idea

It would be nice to be able to switch/swipe through notes without having to go back and click the next one.

I have a lot of photos out of textbooks or classes that I learn like flashcards with only one side and it would be great to be able to scroll through them really quickly, as 10 seconds are usually enough to get all the information.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Normally I'd argue against long notes - the max size of a note in a Basic account is 25MB - but if you have a series of pictures in one note you could view that note in Slideshow mode and page between the pics that way...

Otherwise there's no way (that I can think of) to move between notes more effectively in Android.

On 10.8.2017 at 4:22 PM, gazumped said:

Normally I'd argue against long notes - the max size of a note in a Basic account is 25MB - but if you have a series of pictures in one note you could view that note in Slideshow mode and page between the pics that way...

Otherwise there's no way (that I can think of) to move between notes more effectively in Android.

Thats true but then you can't give the pictures different tags so that you can filter by subject or whatever. Would be nice to have such a feature on Android, maybe by swiping on the top action bar like in the google chrome app to switch trough tabs.

• Level 5*

Well,  there's Presentation Mode on desktops that hasn't made it to mobiles yet - that would allow you to search for keywords,  then go through the notes which appear in the search results one by one on screen.  No clue when,  if ever,  Presentation will make it to mobiles.  Or you could use a photo management app (there are hundreds) for your particular camera or area of interest (Nikon / Canon / Astronomy / Landscape...) or the bespoke editors like Lightroom / Photoshop etc who also offer storage. 

Oh.  And there's Flickr and Google Photos...

I don't think Evernote has any plans to enter a crowded photo library market,  but Presentations may come now that they have new editor software in place...

Archived