iOS 11 Drag & Drop between notes? IpadPro

VDo

Idea

Hello, I heavily rely on Evernote for personal / professional life.

Since I use the IpadPro for 95% of the time and Mac OS X for 5%, it would be super nice to be able to drag & drop PDF files between notes and be able to get a 2-notes-side-by-side view for increased productivity. Right now, to do this, I have to export the pdf to another app and then import it back in the other note.

Thanks! 

4 replies to this idea

I am looking for similar functionality. I was expecting to be able to drag and drop any file type into an Evernote note under iOS 11. It appears, for the moment at least, that this is not the case. Pity. I hope it doesn’t take too long to be implemented. 

On 8/9/2017 at 5:15 PM, VDo said:

Hello, I heavily rely on Evernote for personal / professional life.

Since I use the IpadPro for 95% of the time and Mac OS X for 5%, it would be super nice to be able to drag & drop PDF files between notes and be able to get a 2-notes-side-by-side view for increased productivity. Right now, to do this, I have to export the pdf to another app and then import it back in the other note.

Thanks! 

yes!  both split view and the ability to copy attachments between notes wil be most welcomed on the iPad. 

IOS 11 officially hit yesterday and I’m wondering if there are going to be any updates to EN for iOS to address this.  I would love to be able to drag and drop files, but more specifically entire emails.   I can do entire emails with the new version of Omnifocus and it works great creating a link to the message in Mail.  I’d love to be able to drag an email and it make a note based on the content.  This works well with the Apple Notes app and kind of makes me want to switch (if it weren’t for the 3000 notes I have in EN).

Hola, yo también uso muchísimo EVERNOTE a todos los Niveles, profesional y personal y me he quedado un poco desilusionada cuando he visto que lo de arrastrar y soltar no funcionaba con la app. Espero que se hagan eco de nuestras peticiones y resuelvan esto en próximas actualizaciones. 

Un saludo

Archived