Search webclips based on url snapshot was taken from?

Sand1

Hello all!

Is it possible to search web-clips based on the URL the clip was taken from?   For example I have a screen shot taken from facebook.com when I view the screen shot it lists the full url where the clip was taken from.  However if I search for "facebook" or "facebook.com" evernote returns no results.  Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks for the help!

-Sean

• Level 5*
On 2017-08-07 at 11:30 AM, Sand1 said:

Is it possible to search web-clips based on the URL the clip was taken from?   For example I have a screen shot taken from facebook.com when I view the screen shot it lists the full url where the clip was taken from.  However if I search for "facebook" or "facebook.com" evernote returns no results.  Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong?

The url is stored as metadata and is not a searchable field
Correction: There is a sourceurl:  search parameter

If it's important, you coluld include it in the note contents where it would be searchable

On 8/8/2017 at 7:02 PM, DTLow said:

The url is stored as metadata and is not a searchable field

If it's important, you coluld include it in the note contents where it would be searchable

FYI, I found you can search the url by using "sourceurl:"  example "sourceurl:https://www.facebook.com*"

Archived