The Wrong Folder Name Is Displayed

Hi. Intermittently, EN displays the wrong folder name. What happens is that I have been looking in a particular folder, click on the folder name and select a different folder. EN pauses and then displays the selected folder, but the displayed name of the folder does not change. One problem from this is, for example, that I am looking at notes in my !Inbox folder, and I can't merge them because (it seems) EN still thinks that it is looking in the Trash folder. I get an option to restore the notes (again!) but no option to merge them. What gives? This happens even after rebooting the computer, too, BTW. Thanks! 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, APenNameAndThatA said:

Hi. Intermittently, EN displays the wrong folder name. What happens is that I have been looking in a particular folder, click on the folder name and select a different folder. EN pauses and then displays the selected folder, but the displayed name of the folder does not change. One problem from this is, for example, that I am looking at notes in my !Inbox folder, and I can't merge them because (it seems) EN still thinks that it is looking in the Trash folder. I get an option to restore the notes (again!) but no option to merge them. What gives? This happens even after rebooting the computer, too, BTW. Thanks! 

Which platform?

Typical troubleshooting is

• reboot your device
  • delete and reinstall the app

Archived