Lost part of my notes

I've lost part of my note. The content of this note is more than 20 entres as far as I could recall. But when I check this note last Saturday, I found that there is only 8 entries left. I also checked web evernote and evernote windows, but it seems that the note was shorten. I think this problem might be a sync problem that my phone thought it already fully downloaded the latest version of this note, which it did not, and then the incomplete note was then uploaded to the server as a new version. I've submitted a ticket once I found the problem with web form, but not yet received the response. Is there any technique to get my note back? I noticed that evernote provide a "history note" function. I wonder that if I upgrade my free account to premier account now, could it possible for me to get back my lost note which was created when my account is a free account??

Does anyone have the experience that how long will evernote support team response on my issues?

Thanks

• Level 5*
On 2017-07-17 at 오후 5시 45분, phoebezh said:

Is there any technique to get my note back? I noticed that evernote provide a "history note" function. I wonder that if I upgrade my free account to premier account now, could it possible for me to get back my lost note which was created when my account is a free account??

I restore lost content from backups.  
I have presonal backups and make use of Evernote's Note History backup

Yes. Evernote's backup is running all the time; even for free accounts
You can subscribe for a single month for access to retrieve your data

>>Does anyone have the experience that how long will evernote support team response on my issues?

You can contact support at
- Paid Accounts    Contact Evernote Support  
- Non-Paying Accounts Twitter @evernotehelps
No idea on the timing.  It depends on the day/time and number of requests. 
Don't expect instant response, although Paid Accounts have access to a chat feature

Archived