Sort Text Alphabetically?

I'm not trying to sort my notes in a stack or inside a notebook. I've seen many topics on this already.

What I'm actually trying to do is be able to highlight or select a list of words, and instead of bullet points or numerical, have them automatically sorted into alphabetical order.

Is this possible?

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, LoneWolfDF said:

What I'm actually trying to do is be able to highlight or select a list of words, and instead of bullet points or numerical, have them automatically sorted into alphabetical order.

Nothing built into the Evernote editor596ccc1f9b3d1_ScreenShot2017-07-17at07_36_23.png.e9c69ac59a61c326ff4459655586163e.png
I have the free WordService extensions installed on my Mac

An alternative is to copy the text to an app that has sorting (Word); do the sort; copy back to Evernote

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, LoneWolfDF said:

Is this possible?

It is possible using the WordService by Devon Technologies.  However, using the WordService services with Evernote will remove all formatting of the selected text.

So, we really do need for Evernote to develop and provide a corresponding set of actions that will work with formatted text in a Note.

Also, be aware of the following if you install WordService :

1. You will need to goto System Preferences > Keyboard and enable the services you want to use
  2. Many of the WordService services have shortcuts preassigned to the service.  Most of these conflict with EN Mac (and other app) shortcuts, so I just remove all of the shortcuts.

Here are the services provided:

2017-07-17_14-50-48.thumb.png.9a3b1d450af257eacf98532db5210c4e.png

Archived