iI have been having a problem with my Evernote. I use it mainly to create lists on my Kindle Fire HD8, as my memory is such nowadays that just in going from thought, to pen, to paper I will forget what I was trying to say. I started using Evernote to keep track of what I needed in the way of groceries. As soon as a thought would hit , I would write it down,thus eliminating that blank. Lately, I can recall having added something to my list, and then later in the day, getting another idea, enablingthe list to grow.
I noticed a problem several weeks ago, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Last night, I know I added several items to my grocery list, but today when I was doing my shopping it was gone. The updated list was gone and the list reversed to the list prior to last nghts addition. The application seems to be dropping the latest upgrade to my note without a seemingly apparent reason.I have not had a data crash,so its not that. I am at a loss to understand what happened. Is there any way to retrieve that data, and how do I prevent this from happening again?
  • Level 5*
21 minutes ago, surly said:

The application seems to be dropping the latest upgrade to my note without a seemingly apparent reason.I have not had a data crash,so its not that. I am at a loss to understand what happened. Is there any way to retrieve that data, and how do I prevent this from happening again?

Are you using the single device or multiple device/platforms?

Would the changes have been sync’d to the servers? (requires internet access)

I haven’t experienced this issue, but I’m always online, and I’m careful to sync before switching devices

Archived