Dynamic Merge of Notes from Multiple Notebooks and Stacks

Dear All, 

I am fairly new to Evernote, so, first of all, thank you for this nice product and also the great support community here. Also please forgive my novice questions. For the below question, I tried to find a solution through the forum and elsewhere but could not identify it myself.

I have a setup where I separate different areas of my life into stacks and then create notebooks for different goals or areas within. Every notebook has its own TO_DO list (as a note) but I also have a MASTER_TO_DO list where I would like to collate all of these TO DO lists with their headers intact. While I could do this manually (copy paste) or semi automatically by the merge feature using a common tag for all the To_Do notes I would much prefer if there was a feature that periodically(say every night) merged all of these To_Dos in my Master To DO list automatically. Does anyone know of such a solution? 

Thank you in advance.

Best, 

Berk

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, BerkUSTA said:

Every notebook has its own TO_DO list (as a note) but I also have a MASTER_TO_DO list where I would like to collate all of these TO DO lists

My preference is to have each To_Do as a separate note
A list of notes serves as my To_Do list

I use separate shortcuts for different lists; like Current_To_Do, Master_To_Do etc

I use the copy-links feature to put this list into a note (my Daily Journal)
I could automate this using AppleScript on my Mac

Archived