Deleted too large note but it is still causing an error message

Hi - I tried to upload a PDF that was too big (I just have a basic account).  I deleted the note, but now every time I open Evernote it says that I have a note that has exceeded my monthly allowance and that Evernote can't sync.  It gives me the option to "erase the note" (which I do) and then I can enter new notes, but the next time I open Evernote, the same thing happens again.  

It seems like the very large note is still there even though I've deleted / erased it many times.  I am doing all this on my iPhone - don't know if this makes a difference or not.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix?  Thank you.

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, mas363 said:

It seems like the very large note is still there even though I've deleted / erased it many times.

Any chance it's still sitting in your Trash which also gets sync'd

If No, my solution would be to completely remove Evernote from my device, then reinstall

Hi - not to sound like an idiot, but I can't find the trash for Evernote on my iPhone to check.  Do I need to be on a computer to access trash?  If not, where is it on my iphone?

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, mas363 said:

Hi - not to sound like an idiot, but I can't find the trash for Evernote on my iPhone to check.  Do I need to be on a computer to access trash?  If not, where is it on my iphone?

Trash should be at the bottom after pressing all notes, Version 8.2.2 anyway.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, mas363 said:

Thank you - I found it - the note is still in trash - how do I empty the trash?  Apologies for such basic questions

Tap on the ... at the top right corner of the Trash window

This can also be done in the note window

Archived