Will my uploaded file lost after the premium period (over 10 GB)? & How you make your notes being more colourful

Will my uploaded file lost after the premium period (over 10 GB)

Since I use evernote for my learning tools, I hope my notes can last after the premium period.

Also I want to ask you guys that how you make your notes being more colourful and more interesting since this is a tools for my learning. Hopeful I can get more method to increase my interest for learning.

Thanks so much and sorry for my worst english haha~

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, FaiFai Lam said:

Will my uploaded file lost after the premium period (over 10 GB)

Notes will not be lost but you will face the restrictions of your new account level
For example, you can read all your notes but you can't edit if the note exceeds a set size

>>Also I want to ask you guys that how you make your notes being more colourful and more interesting since this is a tools for my learning. Hopeful I can get more method to increase my interest for learning.

Depending on your platform/device, you can add colour to your notes
On my Mac, I use tables and add background colour to the notes.  I can also apply colour in the note text content
No colour in the title but I can insert emoticns

11 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Notes will not be lost but you will face the restrictions of your new account level
For example, you can read all your notes but you can't edit if the note exceeds a set size

>>Also I want to ask you guys that how you make your notes being more colourful and more interesting since this is a tools for my learning. Hopeful I can get more method to increase my interest for learning.

Depending on your platform/device, you can add colour to your notes
On my Mac, I use tables and add background colour to the notes.  I can also apply colour in the note text content
No colour in the title but I can insert emoticns

How to add background colour to the notes~~? By using highlighter? Also I want to ask that is there any method to change the colour of highlighter~?

Thank you so much~~

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, FaiFai Lam said:

How to add background colour to the notes~~

On the Mac, it's a table properties 59493e259861b_ScreenShot2017-06-20at08_23_39.png.b3f7351d68331f331977223cc5e99a48.pngoption 

>>Also I want to ask that is there any method to change the colour of highlighter~?

Currently there is no option for highlighter colour

Archived