Is it possible to move notes to another account

My Evernote account has over 10,000 notes.  About 4000 of them are scanned pieces of sheet music.  I would like to have these under a separate account as they are unrelated to anything else.

I can make a new account.  But how can I get the notes over?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Fcgiii said:

My Evernote account has over 10,000 notes.  About 4000 of them are scanned pieces of sheet music.  I would like to have these under a separate account as they are unrelated to anything else.

I can make a new account.  But how can I get the notes over?

Export/Import works, but requires a Win/Mac device.  Also, it creates new notes; losing metadata like notebook and links

You can also share notebooks so the notes can be accessed in the second account.  You can then move them to a new notebook

I don't see an issue with all the notes in one account.  The notes can be grouped with a Notebook or Tag; for example tag:SheetMusic

Thanks.  I will try share. 

The reason I want the music separate is because these have nothing to do with the other information.  I already have them grouped in separate notebooks.  Tags however get mixed.

Its just cleaner and easier.  I have 14,400 notes in my original account, about 6000 are sheet music related. I have had issues with sluggish performance and feel it might be related to the size of the database.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I have just under 40,000 notes now - most in one notebook.  A lot of that is history,  and could be moved;  but it seems to me that the time saved in any performance gain is going to be spent instead switching between accounts and moving notes back and forth between 'daily' and 'archive' accounts.  I do get hang-ups and they're occasionally frustrating - but not to the point that the app is impractical.  Not yet,  anyway...

Archived