Using Evernote for education research

gecreech

I have Evernote tied to my personal email account, although I primarily use it for business. I have a number of notebooks and tags, because I am helping my boss write a book. I am beginning graduate school and would like to separate my research, notebooks, and tags for graduate school from what I have in that account. What makes sense to me is to open another account under my school email. However,  when I tried to do so it came back with a message telling me that it had to be a business account (presumably because it was an email with a .edu extension). Why will it not take this address? Has Evernote merely walled off all educational institutions from having accounts? 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, gecreech said:

it had to be a business account (presumably because it was an email with a .edu extension). Why will it not take this address? Has Evernote merely walled off all educational institutions from having accounts? 

It's been a while but my daughter had an Evernote account and her email had a .edu extension
In fact the .edu extension was a requirement for the student pricing.

My advice is to contact support at Twitter @evernotehelps
or Contact Evernote Support for paid accounts

• 1 year later...

Well this is good to know that here we'r using evernote for education research i am actually searching for some information about education because i am just researching on a website with the name https://qanda.typicalstudent.org  here i have found many informative topics about education but i want more information for opening a school about educational  institute !!

Anywas i have found a good information about education !!

• 4 years later...
  • Level 5*
20 minutes ago, EllieDevin said:

I've used Evernote for a research one, and can say it's a good tool to use

Hi.  You're responding to an OLD post - and I think the one before you (4 years ago) was spam anyway - but either way: welcome to the forums.  We're mainly users here,  but let us know if we can help in any way :D

On 8/9/2022 at 7:04 PM, EllieDevin said:

I've used Evernote for a research one, and can say it's a good tool to use

Hello! I'm new to using Evernote. Could you please tell me, for what did you use it exactly? I'm a student, and I think it will be useful somehow to use it, and now I'm just figuring out what is offered and how and when I can use everything. I write different papers often and have a lot of deadlines, and maybe I can use them for tracking. Also, maybe it will be good for storing some notes and so on. I'm looking for different useful apps and tools because it's so hard to study without them. This service https://edubirdie.com/custom-research-paper I found a few months ago, and since then, I have used it pretty often. Writing research papers is so hard because I need to find a lot of info, analyze it, make some notes, and then turn everything into a paper. So, maybe Evernote will help me somehow, too, to optimize my studying process.