• Announcements

• Shane D.

Announcing 'Spaces' for Evernote Business!   02/27/2018

Hi All, We're very excited to announce the launch of Spaces for Evernote Business! I invite you to find more details and learn more in our most recent Community Announcement! 
    • Shane D.

Code of Conduct   03/26/2018

Hi All, The updated version of the Code of Conduct has been implemented, and you will need to accept those terms before proceeding. If you would like to review the Code of Conduct, you can do so Here
    • Shane D.

Update to Evernote Subscription Plans   04/12/2018

Hi All, We've made some updates to our Evernote subscription plans. To learn more, please see the 'Update to Evernote Subscription Plans' thread in the Community Announcements forum, or you can go here.
kernelfreak

Upgrade key to full access.

Idea

Hello,

We are getting Permission denied when we are trying to read notes from Evernote. How to upgrade key to full-access. 

Error log

EDAMUserException(errorCode:PERMISSION_DENIED, parameter:authenticationToken)
    at com.evernote.edam.notestore.NoteStore$findNotes_result.read(NoteStore.java:11802)
    at com.evernote.edam.notestore.NoteStore$Client.recv_findNotes(NoteStore.java:1153)
    at com.evernote.edam.notestore.NoteStore$Client.findNotes(NoteStore.java:1125)
    at com.evernote.clients.NoteStoreClient.findNotes(NoteStoreClient.java:324)
    at com.tooltank.spring.service.EverNoteServiceImpl.networkOperationForPullingEvernote(EverNoteServiceImpl.java:242)
    at com.tooltank.spring.service.EverNoteServiceImpl.pushEvernotesToPersonalNotes(EverNoteServiceImpl.java:208)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:207)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy149.pushEvernotesToPersonalNotes(Unknown Source)

How can I reach developer console on my own so I can do this and check out statistics about my developer account. Still not able to find it. Thank you. 

1 reply to this idea