Idea

It would be tremendously helpful to have styles we can use, create, modify for easy breaking up of note content.

Heading 1, 2, 3, Title, subtitle, etc

Bullet styles which allow for different symbols per level

This would be great in help read through notes without having to manually highlight, select a font, color, etc each and every time - just pick it from a list.

1 reply to this idea

I recognize what I can do in a WP, but you're missing the point!  The need is quick, reusable, flexible ways to break up the text into sections so things stand out.  It's that simple.  I love the tags and search features, plus being platform agnostic I can be anywhere and have full access.  

Given people are asking, perhaps Evernote should include this feature.

I recognize what I can do in a WP, but you're missing the point!  The need is quick, reusable, flexible ways to break up the text into sections so things stand out.  It's that simple.  I love the tags and search features, plus being platform agnostic I can be anywhere and have full access.  

Given people are asking, perhaps Evernote should include this feature.

11 minutes ago, scottyheflin said:

It would be tremendously helpful to have styles we can use, create, modify for easy breaking up of note content.

Heading 1, 2, 3, Title, subtitle, etc

Bullet styles which allow for different symbols per level...

Certainly the heading style is supported in the html format

Personally, for serious word processing features, I switch to a dedicated wp app.  For basic note, I find the Evernote editor adequate