How to convert my Evernote to pdf format

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, ninh_ghoster said:

I read the instruction but it didn't follow what I saw. Please give me a guide!
Thanks in advance!

You'll get a more specific answer if you identify your platform/device592f1b0d88da8_ScreenShot2017-05-31at12_34_12PM.png.a4d07e465b2946572d62192c7afb71ea.png

On my Mac, I can just right click within the note and I get a convert to pdf option

I can also print-to-pdf on a Mac

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, ninh_ghoster said:

I don't use the Mac but iOS and Windows, I also followed the instruction here but it looked not like what I do

The link you posted was for the Penultimate product;   You're posting in the Evernote product forum.

IOS is limited in functionality.  Here's a quick solution using the print function https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/101222-must-have-pdf-export-asap/?do=findComment&comment=439607  You can also share to iBooks; it does a PDF conversion

Hopefully a Window user will follow up with an answer.  I think it  requires the installation of a PDF printer driver

4 hours ago, DTLow said:

The link you posted was for the Penultimate product;   You're posting in the Evernote product forum.

IOS is limited in functionality.  Here's a quick solution using the print function https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/101222-must-have-pdf-export-asap/?do=findComment&comment=439607  You can also share to iBooks; it does a PDF conversion

Hopefully a Window user will follow up with an answer.  I think it  requires the installation of a PDF printer driver

I found the way by using the PDF printer. Many thanks!

• 1 year later...

When on Windows 10 you can find the "Print" option of the application (downloaded from the Evernote website, not UWP), which does the conversion of the note to pdf right before sending it to print. When it comes to iOS then to share the file to iBooks is the only reasonable solution due to restrictions of the system at all. You may try to do so as well with one of the apps of this conversion tool https://www.altoextractpdf.com that's a free one so there are not so many options what to do with the note once it converted to pdf, also I hadn't tried it with Evernote yet, but worked out well with Keep e.g.

• 4 years later...
  • Level 5*
9 hours ago, kylen david said:

If you are looking for free manual methods to convert my Evernote to PDF format

Hi. You're adding to a 4 year old thread,  so there wouldn't seem to be a great deal of demand for this service (although I'll allow I've seen other posts on this more recently...) and Evernote already has several methods to convert content to PDF - plus this forum already has rules about self promotion & spam.  However I see that Bitrecover has other products and a commercial website so I'll refrain from zapping your post. 

[Not trying to be condescending here - just letting other moderators know not to nuke it either...😉]