Evernote 8.2.2 is out

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, enki said:

Evernote 8.2.2 is out and resove some bugs. Somebody knows which bugs was fix with 8..2.2?

My problem with table column width display is fixed

The feedback post is at

• Level 5*
On 2017-05-31 at 1:03 AM, louise29 said:

No sign of shortcuts on iPad or iPhone with 8.2.2  Where are they?

V8 implemented icons in the sidebar592f2454a496a_ScreenShot2017-05-31at1_14_26PM.png.aa497e5696efafb52b086d35014d5f47.png
Shortcuts are indicated with a star

12 hours ago, louise29 said:

No sign of shortcuts on iPad or iPhone with 8.2.2  Where are they?

Shortcuts are at their place and works fine. No issue here. Maybe you have to restart your device and/or reinstall Evernote. 

On 5/30/2017 at 11:37 PM, DTLow said:

My problem with table column width display is fixed

@DTLow By "fixed", do you mean your existing tables with very narrow, squished columns were automatically displayed correctly? Or did you have to do something to fix them, or did you manually expand the column width and then they stayed that way? 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, DebiB said:

@DTLow By "fixed", do you mean your existing tables with very narrow, squished columns were automatically displayed correctly? Or did you have to do something to fix them, or did you manually expand the column width and then they stayed that way? 

I had notes created on my Mac; tables with columns of various widths
edited: I did not modify these notes in IOS

In IOS, the table columns displayed as narrow, squished

With this revision, the table columns are displayed correctly

I didn't have to do anything; it was a display bug with the software

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, DTLow said:

Since you didn't modify any of the tables.  If you modified a table on the earlier version it did affect the note. I've had to rework a few.  :(

• Level 5*
On 2017-06-01 at 2:30 PM, csihilling said:

Since you didn't modify any of the tables.  If you modified a table on the earlier version it did affect the note. I've had to rework a few.  :(

Confirmed, I did not modify the notes with the squished table display.  I had a feeling any modifications would lock in the "squish"

On 6/1/2017 at 2:27 PM, DTLow said:

With this revision, the table columns are displayed correctly

Thanks, @DTLow, for the info on your experience! Hmmm... That isn't what I'm seeing, tho... I also had some notes in which I created the table on my Mac, it was squished (some down to just 1 character) in iOS, and they are still showing squished in iOS now...and to the best of my memory, I hadn't edited the note in iOS.

I'm assuming we don't know for sure if a note was edited in iOS, it will not automatically be fixed, correct? Or if there are other cases the squished tables in iOS will not be fixed? 

Since a post to this thread has been added to the official Evernote thread on 8.2.2, I hope Evernote chimes in on this... I have an ongoing open ticket about something else, so I will squeeze in a question about this, as well. I also have to read the rest of the posts I haven't read yet, so maybe my answer will still be found.

On 6/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, DebiB said:

Thanks, @DTLow, for the info on your experience! Hmmm... That isn't what I'm seeing, tho... I also had some notes in which I created the table on my Mac, it was squished (some down to just 1 character) in iOS, and they are still showing squished in iOS now...and to the best of my memory, I hadn't edited the note in iOS.

I'm assuming we don't know for sure if a note was edited in iOS, it will not automatically be fixed, correct? Or if there are other cases the squished tables in iOS will not be fixed? 

Since a post to this thread has been added to the official Evernote thread on 8.2.2, I hope Evernote chimes in on this... I have an ongoing open ticket about something else, so I will squeeze in a question about this, as well. I also have to read the rest of the posts I haven't read yet, so maybe my answer will still be found.

If you edited a note with squished tables on iOS, then it will not be fixed automatically. There are no other cases that I am aware of where the tables will not be fixed. If you have some notes with squished tables on 8.2.2, please send them to me or support, and I will take a look.

Archived