Feature requests related to tags

Dokbok

Idea

I use tags just as Michael Hyatt describes on his website (https://michaelhyatt.com/evernote-tags.html)

I love his system, but it's annoying to do on an IPad or iPhone because there seems to be limited functionality for tags.

I have a couple of feature requests relating to tags:

1. I'd like to be able to manage tags very similar to how I can on my desktop-- I want the tag management to be easily accessible (not buried as it is now) and I want to see nesting (not listed alphabetically as it is now) and I want to be able to manage/manipulate nesting

2. I'd like to be able to always view tags in the header of my notes (versus having to click the "i" icon).

Many thanks!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Dokbok said:

I want to see nesting

I upvoted, but I also find it useful to have a defined naming system for tags

For example, instead of using tagnames   Red, Green, Blue592493ba9edae_ScreenShot2017-05-23at12_54_47PM.png.2e97513fc2c706e560898cad0161bfd8.png
I use      Colour-Red, Colour-Green, Colour-Blue
This way, when I start typing a tagname, "colour" gives me a dropdown of entries to chose from

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Brian mead said:

I sometimes need to create a new tag as I build my note collections but that simple option is not there. 

I can add tags in the Note Info panel  IMG_1710.PNG.4ea65793d8361e3259b8c4ce888f87b5.PNG

Archived