Email Verification

Hello,

I am trying to share notes, in particular with a public link, however, I keep receiving a notification telling me to verify my email first.  I press the Verify Email button, but I never get the email.  I have done this many times through the past two weeks and still no email.  I have checked all spam filters.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I also tried opening a ticket, but I never received an email confirmation of the ticket.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, SI Dispatch said:

I keep receiving a notification telling me to verify my email first.  I press the Verify Email button, but I never get the email.  I have done this many times through the past two weeks and still no email.  I have checked all spam filters.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I also tried opening a ticket, but I never received an email confirmation of the ticket.

How about going to your account settings and visually checking your email address - does it look current?

• 5 months later...

Have the same problem:
get always asked to verify email address, but never receive any email.

-> tried both Mac-based and browser-based app.
Never got an email (including spam folder...) although the address is correct and the email account is otherwise fully functional/responsive.
I do not use Comcast or AOL...

How to solve it?? 
Could someone having the same issue ever solve it?

Thanks for any help!!

Em ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 05:42, sos_ disse:

Have the same problem:
get always asked to verify email address, but never receive any email.

I'm facing the very same problem.

I signed up for an account yesterday and received these two e-mails:

t3jzLTi.jpgjz6Z5Rd.jpg

But none of them contained any account verification/activation links.

When I tap the share button at the top of the note, I am asked to verify my email address. But I never receive the dorn email.

JB2GVEq.jpg

The email address I gave when signing up is surely correct, otherwise I wouldn't have received both messages in the first place.

As you can see in the screenshots I am using android and since more users are reporting the same problem I assume it must be a bug.

Em ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 13:36, Dave-in-Decatur disse:

There have been previous discussions of problems that may be similar to this, e.g., here:

and here:

Comcast and AOL in particular have had problems with notes e-mailed from Evernote. What is your e-mail service?

Actually what SI Dispatch, sos_ and I are facing is an altogether different problem from the ones you are suggesting, since we can't share notes in any way due to the email not being verified. In my case it can't be a problem with my email service because I receive other email messages from Evernote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived