Powerpoint/PDF import

EvernoteUser9999

Idea

Dear, 

It would be an excellent functionality if you could import PDFs and powerpoints as imiges and scannable.

In general, instead of dragging in PDFs, and powerpoint presentation as an attachment, you get, a bit like Windows onenote the possibility to import the printout. 

You actually get a real choice. I'm really sure that this would help a lot of people. 

Now you have to print the page as jpg and import it one by one (to keep the normal sequence). Not handy, this day and age if you have powerpoints of more then 100 slides...

Kind regards 

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, EvernoteUser9999 said:

Now you have to print the page as jpg and import it one by one (to keep the normal sequence).

Hi.  Can't you just print the slides to PDF and attach the PDF file?  Or attach the PPT file to a note?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, EvernoteUser9999 said:

It would be an excellent functionality if you could import PDFs and powerpoints as imiges and scannable.

I'm not clear on the difference; PDF, PowerPoint or image, they are all attachments

What benefit do you get from the image format?

5 hours ago, DTLow said:

I'm not clear on the difference; PDF, PowerPoint or image, they are all attachments

What benefit do you get from the image format?

dear, 

the difference is the visibility. as an attachment you see nothing in the pdf of powerpoint. as an image you do... see it as a print preview. but you can work with it. reading, searching, maybe edit (not necessary) maybe adding comments to it. 

off course you can print it out physically but isnt it the point to have all your notes and work in one place? im a premium user and would benefit a lot if this would be possible... 

but it doesnt need to be an image. that is the work around that im using now... 

KR

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, EvernoteUser9999 said:

as an attachment you see nothing in the pdf of powerpoint. as an image you do.

Got it - you want image attachments because they are viewed inline (web platform); other formats need to be launched in a viewer window

Archived