Idea

I use Evernote mainly for academic purposes. Very often, I need to enter a formula. However, Evernote does not support this feature. So I write the formula in LaTex and make a screenshot. But this is not optimal, of course.

I would love to see a formula editor. It could be a graphic one (like in Microsoft Word) or a "scripted" one like in LaTex.

• Like 3

5 replies to this idea

10 minutes ago, janothan said:

I would love to see a formula editor. It could be a graphic one (like in Microsoft Word) or a "scripted" one like in LaTex.

Until this gets implemented, why not stick with Word as your editor.  I use Notability and Apple Pages on my iPad 

I use Evernote for my filing but I don't feel constrained to the Evernote editor

I can only second this request! I really love Evernote and its many features, but I need to input formulae for academic subjects very often, and it just takes up too much time to type it into another editor and import it into my current note. Until that, I will probably go back to OneNote even though I will miss other features...

I'd love to see this implemented too.  I record a lot of functions and code for work and have to open, word or some other third party app, then take screenshots and store in my notes.

• Like 1

The inclusion of this would be a massive plus for me, surprised it hasn't been upvoted more!