can i get evernote plus for just one month?

Hello everyone,

I recently lost some info from last month (April 2017) in one of my notebooks earlier this week (May 2017)  and I asked if I can get it back on this forum.

Someone replied I could get the info back by going to my note history as a subscriber retroactively to look at the notes in my folder before I accidentally deleted that info. And I could subscribe for just one month.

So I want to get a subscription for Evernote Plus for just one month and it looks like I can but I wanted to contact Evernote to see if I could only get one month but I had trouble finding how to ask that question on the "contact page".

But I want to see if someone else can confirm this question: can I just order Evernote Plus for just one month and then cancel my subscription after one month?

And if I am able to cancel after one month, can I re-subscribe in the future if I want to without any problems?

T hanks in advance,

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, hoopsclutz said:

But I want to see if someone else can confirm this question: can I just order Evernote Plus for just one month and then cancel my subscription after one month?

Note: You need a Premium Subscription for access to Note History

Just go to the subscription page and work through the steps; ...credit card #... monthly/yearly ...

My understanding is Yes, you can cancel, and resubscribe in the future

Archived