can i get back info I accidentally deleted

Hello everyone

I just accidentally deleted some information in one of my Evernote folders.

I did this when  lost control of my mouse and accidentally erased/deleted some of  the information in one of my notebook entries.

Keep in mind I did not accidentally delete a notebook, but just some info in one my notebooks.

Is there anyway to get that information back? Or is that information  lost since when you wrote something in a notebook, you don’t hit save ? If I’ve lost that information it’s not the end of the world but I would like to get it back.

Is there some kind of auto save information that evernote has which can allow me to access how my notebook looked before I erased it, as I wrote down this information down about 10 days ago.

If there is someway to find that information and someone here can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

And is there anyway to back up info in your notebooks other than copying and saving the info into another Evernote notebook or document? 

Thanks in advance,

• Level 5*

Hi.  If it was Notes that you deleted,  have a look in the Trash notebook - at the bottom of the notebook list on your device.  If it was the content of a note (and provided the note still exists) have a look at Note History (subscriber feature - but it's retro-active: even if you're a new subscriber and only for a month,  it will be available for all your current notes).

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, hoopsclutz said:

And is there anyway to back up info in your notebooks other than copying and saving the info into another Evernote notebook or document? 

I use the export feature on my Mac, run nightly for changed notes and weekly for a full backup.

As @gazumped mentioned, the Note History feature is also a backup I make use of

On May 10, 2017 at 2:20 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  If it was Notes that you deleted,  have a look in the Trash notebook - at the bottom of the notebook list on your device.  If it was the content of a note (and provided the note still exists) have a look at Note History (subscriber feature - but it's retro-active: even if you're a new subscriber and only for a month,  it will be available for all your current notes).

Thanks for the info Guru!

On May 10, 2017 at 4:30 AM, DTLow said:

I use the export feature on my Mac, run nightly for changed notes and weekly for a full backup.

As @gazumped mentioned, the Note History feature is also a backup I make use of

Thanks for the info DT Low!

Archived