How do you see in a chronological order every note taken in a specific notebook, for the purpose of seeing on the screen or printing. I am new with Evernote. I am good with tutorials but I don't find the tutorials in Evernote helpful. A lot of blah blah blah and not enough of: Cick here, and do that.... Simple and to the point. If I search - Printing or Reporting - I get all kind of stuff that is completely irrelevant and nothing on printing and reporting.

Please help, if you can, thanks 

On 2017-05-07 at 5:49 AM, Anne-Marie Mylar said:

How do you see in a chronological order every note taken in a specific notebook, for the purpose of seeing on the screen or printing.

You'll get a more specific answer if you identify the platform you use.

I can select notebooks on my Mac and iPad.
This gives me a list of notes.  
I can specify various sort sequences for the list

I use top list view on my Mac
As you can see in the screenshot below, I have a list of the notes in date order
The specific note is displayed at the bottom

5910f73a3c40f_ScreenShot2017-05-08at3_52_59PM.png.09e1385e88f29da3b70a8780e741ac5f.png

I select the Notebook by doubleclicking in the sidebar

5910f9162ae72_ScreenShot2017-05-08at4_02_22PM.png.61c1cf97f6bc9783d9bd4dec14c3a615.png

I select the sort sequence by doubleclicking on the column title.  The above list is in descending update date sequence

Thank you so much, this is helpful. I did not realized about the little tiny icon on the upper left hand side that would give me this kind of display. That is what I mean by a lot of blah blah on tutorial but nothing specific.

I appreciate it. Now, I am going to change topic and create a new post, as I do have another problem. Once again, thanks.