Integrating EverNote to Email

Is there any email system that has tight integration with EverNote?   I don't like the workflow I have seen online where people take an email then "forward" it to their EverNote email.  That creates a lot of extra work, and then you effectively have to deal with the same information in two different places.   I was hoping to find a system where I could just add a single tag to an email and then it magically appears in an EverNote inbox for processing in EverNote.

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, persistentone said:

I was hoping to find a system where I could just add a single tag to an email and then it magically appears in an EverNote inbox for processing in EverNote.

fwiw   I scripted this on my Mac; indicated emails are imported to Evernote
          I was using a third party product (Mail Butler predecessor) but decided to implement my script so the import is customized to my requirements

• Level 5*

I created a set of hotkeys using PhraseExpress that forward emails and at the same time clean up the forward text at the top of the email while adding the notebook and tags.  For example, when I purchase something from Amazon, Shift-Alt-A is the hotkey to forward to EN with the notebook and tags included at the end of the subject.  FWIW.

Archived