mandied

Scan business cards, add to contacts, export excel

Idea

Is there a way to scan my business cards, add to my contacts, then export that information in a csv or excel doc? I have about 500 business cards to be added to evernote but also need them for Constant Contact. Constant Contact requires a csv or excel document. So frustrated with searching this site for help. So any help would be appreciated!

4 replies to this idea

On 5/2/2017 at 10:54 AM, mandied said:

Is there a way to scan my business cards, add to my contacts, then export that information in a csv or excel doc? I have about 500 business cards to be added to evernote but also need them for Constant Contact. Constant Contact requires a csv or excel document. So frustrated with searching this site for help. So any help would be appreciated!

If you have a ScanSnap scanner (including the Evernote Scanner), the included software will let you do just that :) .

I hope that helps! Let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Hi.  There's a Windows option (if you have access to that OS) -

- or from another user...

On 5/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, macfixer said:

If you have a ScanSnap scanner (including the Evernote Scanner), the included software will let you do just that :) .

I hope that helps! Let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Can you expand on this approach? I am scanning business cards from my phone using Evernote Premium. Now, I am not sure how to get these business cards into an excel file. Please help.