single button press >>> Add Reminder?

Titus

I'm thinking whether this can be built in, or is there a good Android / iOS app that can do the following:

- customize one of the buttons (e.g. hold vol down, or triple tap home button) to go straight to creating a new reminder in Evernote.

I'm currently using Themer and it allows gestures for creating shortcuts, but there's no shortcut for creating reminders, nor is there an option to map hardware buttons.

I'm jailbroken + rooted on both devices by the way.

all suggestions welcome!

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, Titus said:

I'm thinking whether this can be built in, or is there a good Android / iOS app that can do the following:

- customize one of the buttons (e.g. hold vol down, or triple tap home button) to go straight to creating a new reminder in Evernote.

fwiw  Evernote has a widget in IOS that allows quick access for creating a reminderIMG_1639.thumb.PNG.300b5567d97527e043cff198d3f8bb75.PNG

More information at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209006147-How-to-set-up-the-Evernote-widget-on-iPhone-iPad-and-iPod-touch

yes i understand the widget exists.

With the widget:

Power On button >>> fingerprint unlock >> slide down notification shade >> tap reminder button >> tap title to launch keyboard

is way more than what I expect:

hold vol down >> launch keyboard and ready to write reminder

any idea which app can do this?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, DTLow said:

Evernote has a widget in IOS that allows quick access for creating a reminder

Also for what it's worth, Android also has the ability to add a widget that can be configured to create a reminder note directly. There's also a Quick Note function that allows you to add a note from the notification bar, but it doesn't appear to be configurable to create a reminder automatically for the note.

Hi Jefito,

Do see my post above please. Thanks!

**********************************************-

With the widget:

Power On button >>> fingerprint unlock >> slide down notification shade >> tap reminder button >> tap title to launch keyboard

is way more than what I expect:

hold vol down >> launch keyboard and ready to write reminder

• Level 5*

Hi again - we're a -mainly- user-supported forum,  so answers don't necessarily come quickly,  especially over a (in the UK anyway) holiday weekend.  You might have to wait a week or three for some random user (if someone has useful experience) to comment.  Us 'gurus' don't seem to have any more suggestions...

Archived