Match Style Paste Mac - formatting no longer matched

I am baffled by the Match Style Paste on Mac, as my formatting is no longer retained. I am Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.4 and I did a routine software update today. Yesterday, anytime I pasted from any source (specifically Chrome content), I could see the format of clipboard with a simple command + V (no shift) after copying. Today I am pasting from my clipboard and the formatting is not "matched."  I tried Paste Match Style from Edit menu, the shortcut command + shift + V  ... I even tried fiddling with "simplify format," to see if I had "toggled" a setting ... nothing. 

Frustrated by the lack of consistent behavior, and lack of any defaults or setting adjustments in Preferences. Did something happen after the software update? Or was some account setting altered after I used the app on android?

Can anyone help, or provide an update on this issue? Is it a known bug?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  not a direct line for feedback to the company, although developers will read these pages for feedback at some time.  If this is something which arose after the latest update,  you're best off posting in the release thread where the developers will be watching.  

You can also contact Support if you're a paying customer or tweet them if not..  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or https://twitter.com/evernotehelps 

Thanks for reply, @gazumped

If any @Evernote user has experienced the same issue above, and has discovered the cause --  or should a dev/tech come across the cause and solution, please do respond. I'd appreciate it. 

I'll try the twitter support and chat (they've been offline), as well. While this isn't a "ticket," I'd like to mark this topic's thread as open, and unresolved. 

I'll post back if I discover something. 

cheers!

Archived