Some notes have disappeared

I already sent an email, but you still have not answered me. I will detail as much information as possible here:
When I entered the evernote, I created some notebooks (which remain to this day in my account) and also imported many to another notebook. In that notebook that had imported notes, I have also added other notes in recent times. I made a back up of my pc and when I installed the evernote again this notebook with several notes simply disappeared. Funny that on the web these notes that were imported also had never appeared.
Please help me. This is really very important to me.
Att, Paulo

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, PauloEFGarcia said:

I already sent an email, but you still have not answered me. I will detail as much information as possible here:
When I entered the evernote, I created some notebooks (which remain to this day in my account) and also imported many to another notebook. In that notebook that had imported notes, I have also added other notes in recent times. I made a back up of my pc and when I installed the evernote again this notebook with several notes simply disappeared. Funny that on the web these notes that were imported also had never appeared.
Please help me. This is really very important to me.

Not sure who you sent your email to.  We're just users here, helping each other

First off, make sure you're using the correct username/password
Its too easy to create a new account, and have notes split between two accounts

The master version of your notes is stored on the Evernote servers (web access) and is updated during the syncing process
A new installation of Evernote creates a copy of your data by downloading the data from the servers

Are you syncing your updates to the server?
Do you have backups of your local database that you can restore from?

Hello,
The user name and passwords are correct. Accessing the web also does not appear.
The lost notes came from the import.
The backup I own I believe was modified from the moment I installed the evernote on the computer and there was synchronization.
I need a lot of evernote the way he was three days ago. More than two hard years are in those lost notes.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Earlier you said -

On 25/04/2017 at 7:08 PM, PauloEFGarcia said:

I made a back up of my pc

Do you still have that file?  Does it contain your Evernote folders?  If you have a copy of the original Evernote Database folder you can probably rescue some notes from the backup.  Don't replace the current folders with the backup though - extract the Databases folder to your desktop.  You would need to switch off your internet connection,  switch to the backup database,  export the notes you need and then re-import them to the current version of your account.

If you're a paying user,  you'll be able to get more support from Evernote to do this at https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new  or anyone can reach out via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

I'm very unhappy with Evernote.
Unfortunately I have not followed the steps you have commented regarding a connection to an Internet and a backup database.
How would I know when I backed up? I imagined the obvious, that is, that ALL the notebooks were in a cloud, regardless of whether it was imported or not.
I've changed my account to Premium, I'm paying more for the product and still have not found my precious notes.
Please help me.

• Level 5*

If you are now a premium user,  reach out to Evernote Support on the link I posted earlier - you should also be able to chat with them if necessary (subject to time zones).  They'll be able to help you more directly.

Archived