How do I submit a ticket?

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, Drew Northup said:

How do I submit a ticket? The website tells me to report bugs that way, but there is no place to submit a ticket. If one must be blessed in some specific manner please note it publicly.

Looking at the top of the page, I see     Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps

For paid accounts, Evernote also has a support page at Contact Evernote Support

• 9 months later...

I think that it's worth pointing out that even if you are a paid customer, the "contact Evernote Support" link takes you through a menu that eventually tells you to submit a ticket but doesn't tell you how to actually submit a ticket.

After much searching, I can't find any way to actually report a bug.  You can complain in the public forums but that seems to be it.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Guy GP said:

After much searching, I can't find any way to actually report a bug.  You can complain in the public forums but that seems to be it.

Reporting bugs in the forums works in that your post will be read by someone from Evernote. You most likely will not get a bug ticket number of your very own, though a bug will be created if merited, and you may not get a personal reply from Evernote staffers.

You can also try Twitter @evernotehelps

I don't particularly mind bug reporting  being forum based, my comment was more about how that's not what their web site says, since that leads you to a dead end.

If you go to https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=176617 which is where you end up if you look to report a bug, you eventually end out being told:

Please submit a ticket and provide as much information as possible so we can diagnose the problem. For example:

• Steps to reproduce
  • Screen recording or screenshots
  • Device & operating system

Which is all fine and good, except it leaves you no clue that you are meant to go to the forums and post your bug.

Archived