A lot of problems with tables and more!

Hi!

I was working on my notes an entire week giving it format: some tables, colors, bold typography, nothing unusual. In the App of my Mac all was looking good until I checked the iOS App and the "Web App"; that nice format has gone, in the iOS my notes looks very different, the Web App is an entire mess, all is completely unorganized. The worst came when I update anything, the minimal thing that I modify in iOS or Web App just ruined all my notes in the Mac App too. This is exactly what I wasn't looking in a notes App, can someone tell me how to fix this?, and taking advantage please recommend me a true Note Taking App. Thank you very much!        

WebApp1.jpg

iOSApp1.PNG

iOSApp2.PNG

iOSApp3.PNG

• Level 5*

The current Mac and IOS versions have known problems with tables
I can live with with the Mac issues, but am delaying upgrading to the IOS v8 version

>>can someone tell me how to fix this?

To restore corrupted data, I retrieve from backed up data.  
I have personal backups and Evernote has a Note History feature.  Its a paid feature, but you only have to subscribe for a single month

>>please recommend me a true Note Taking App.

Which platform?  There's SimpleNote
Personally, I'm happy with Evernote's filing feature, and the editor is good for basic notes.  I use dedicated word processing apps for serious writing

Hi DTLow, thanks for you answer, I´ll have to copy/paste 52 large notes to another App; there is no way to fix this problem. I ´m trying Simple Note right now and works good, at least it doesn´t promise functions that it isn´t capable to handle. I´m very disappointed with the evernote products, few years ago I purchased a Evernote Jot Script and I paid for one year subscription of Evernote, both was a complete disaster, I asked for my money back but just got stupid answers, now the Jot script is on garbage and my notes are unusable. I can´t understand how we still beliving in advertising, I was reading some posts in this forum and the word of mouth is not good for this brand. Anyway, Im just saying good bye to all evernote products since now!!! 

I've been having the same problem. In my mac the tables look fine. However when I view the notes in my iPhone the tables get narrowed down to fit around 1/3 of the screen even in landscape mode.

I tried the following to no avail.

1. Simplify formatting

2. Extend the table horizontally to fit 100% the width.

3. delete the table to make a new one

As I predominantly work with tables for organization the iPhone app makes everything pretty useless for now. I hope this gets fixed soon.

IMG_0065.PNG

Archived