Evernote for Mac 6.11 GA

Chantal Leonard

Idea

Hi folks,

Today we're announcing Evernote for Mac, version 6.11 GA! You can download it here.

We've posted a blog on the new Touch Bar functionality https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2017/04/11/5-cool-ways-use-touch-bar-evernote/ Please share it on social media and in other forums. 

Thanks,

Chantal and the rest of the Mac Team

--------------

Evernote for Mac 6.11

New:
Touch Bar support for the latest MacBook Pros allows quick access to key navigation and note editing commands.

Fixed:
We've fixed several issues people were having with notes:
- Search terms weren’t highlighted in notes for some searches
- Clicking on an attachment sometimes caused the note to scroll up, making it hard to open attachments
- Shift + arrow up or down did not highlight if the line above or below was blank
- Shift + enter did not create a non-bulleted line in a bulleted list
- Couldn’t delete the leftmost column in a table if the top cell is formatted
- Line breaks were unexpectedly removed after syncing some notes originally created on iPhone
- Content copied from a PDF sometimes could not be pasted into a note
- Applying Simplify Formatting to clipped notes removed returns
- If the last item in a list was blank, it disappeared when users navigated away and then back to the note
- Couldn’t remove indents from text in some notes created in earlier versions of Evernote 
- In tables, if you triple clicked to select the content and then cut, you would be unable to focus on the cell
- If you added a new checklist item in the middle of an existing checklist, one character of a checklist item might be unexpectedly deleted

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've used the app since 2013 and have never had issues but recently it has been locking up when I highlight text, especially on the MacBook but also on iPhone 7.  I uninstalled Evernote on the Mac and reinstalled it (v6.11.1).  I've rebooted my computer and iPhone.  The issue is still there.  The iPhone has the latest update v8.2.2.  I use the app frequently for shopping lists and various notes, but need to resolve the lock up issue as it is too frustrating and requires a force quit on the laptop at times.  Suggestions?

On 7/19/2017 at 1:47 PM, BridgetL said:

I've used the app since 2013 and have never had issues but recently it has been locking up when I highlight text, especially on the MacBook but also on iPhone 7.  I uninstalled Evernote on the Mac and reinstalled it (v6.11.1).  I've rebooted my computer and iPhone.  The issue is still there.  The iPhone has the latest update v8.2.2.  I use the app frequently for shopping lists and various notes, but need to resolve the lock up issue as it is too frustrating and requires a force quit on the laptop at times.  Suggestions?

Have you gone to https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us, and scrolled to the bottom of the page, and clicked "Start a chat or submit a ticket?" — the forums here are mainly community members.

On 7/19/2017 at 1:47 PM, BridgetL said:

Have you gone to https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us, and scrolled to the bottom of the page, and clicked "Start a chat or submit a ticket?" — the forums here are mainly community members.

Archived