Printing Bullets

kchute1271

• Level 5*

Hi.  Do I take it that you were using the old web version before you moved across to the new one?  Did that print check boxes for you?  Do you have a link in Settings to go back to that version if you need it?

Hi!  Yes, I was using the old web version, and I do have the ability to go back to it.  It would be nice to have the ability to print check boxes on the new version so I can utilize the new functionality.  Any thoughts on how to get check boxes to print on the new web version?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, kchute1271 said:

Hi!  Yes, I was using the old web version, and I do have the ability to go back to it.  It would be nice to have the ability to print check boxes on the new version so I can utilize the new functionality.  Any thoughts on how to get check boxes to print on the new web version?

Using Evernote,  no.  It's always possible though that you could create your own check boxes.  Have a look for the ascii code for non-keyboard characters,  or find a page with suitable icons / illustrations and copy/ paste the correct one - ☑ ☒

• 6 months later...

Archived