Premium Price Increase to $70

bambooparadox

Idea

Did you silently increase the Premium Subscription Price to $70 / year in April 2017?
Your last Price increase from $45 to $60 in June 2016 was ok for me since i was a big fan of Evernote those days.

But now - Fighting with an awful buggy Evernote Mac - where v6.9.2 (published 6 months ago) is the last usable version for me.
No info about how you are planning to improve your Quality.
And absolutely no feedback on all those reported Bugs in this forum.
Are you aware of them, and when will they be fixed?
Then there is your forth and back on the separation of personal and business notebooks.

Now this really concerns me a lot - and i'm asking myself if i should still rely on Evernote for my 3'500+ notes?
I would accept your price increase if your software quality would make a huge increase as well!

From a Premium customer
(who's hope is slowly vanishing away)

9 replies to this idea

I would not categorize it as silent, but Evernote has been rather vocal about the price increase…
https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2016/06/28/changes-to-evernotes-pricing-plans/

…as for the issues with version 6.9, have you tried opening a ticket with Evernote support? As a Premium customer, you would get bumped to the front of the line. If you're on Twitter, you can also reach out to them at @EvernoteHelps.

7 minutes ago, macfixer said:

I would not categorize it as silent, but Evernote has been rather vocal about the price increase…

…as for the issues with version 6.9, have you tried opening a ticket with Evernote support? As a Premium customer, you would get bumped to the front of the line. If you're on Twitter, you can also reach out to them at @EvernoteHelps.

I don't mean the price increase to $60 from June 2016.
If you have a look at their website you will see that the premium price has been increased to $70 within the last few days.

I haven't found any info about this recent price increase ...

11 minutes ago, macfixer said:

I have filed several support tickets with Evernote.

They all went this way:
* Open Support ticket with a detailed description how to reproduce
* Then support came back with either some info/question
* Then they acknowledged the bug - and that they get passed over to the development department
* A few of them got fixed, but most of them probably ended as lone ticket an position 999+

That's why i decided not to spend more time on preparing detailed description how to reproduce bugs - it's kind of frustrating :(

Archived