Shortcuts for Tables (Insert Row/Column)

Arthur_M

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, kd01 said:

Yeah, I sure was confused recently when I went to Evernote's Help and Learning page and looked up what they had to say about tables https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314638-How-to-create-and-customize-tables. Those don't look anything like the tables that appear in Evernote on a Mac. 

Was there a specific question about tables?

Ummmm...the question of why Mac users don't have the same features as Windows users, and the question of why their tips and tutorials show us features that aren't available on both.

This thread is a feature request. I am seconding that request while pointing out bad documentation for users.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, kd01 said:

Ummmm...the question of why Mac users don't have the same features as Windows users, and the question of why their tips and tutorials show us features that aren't available on both.

This thread is a feature request. I am seconding that request while pointing out bad documentation for users.

I understand this feature request (insert/delete row/column shortcut) has been addressed in the latest version (beta)

Which documented features are a problem?

There’s always been feature differences between the platforms.  Supposedly Evernote has a common editor project that will minimize the differences

Archived