Idea

Currently you can change the color for a notebook, but only for the title of a notebook.

My suggestions is to make some color changes in the UI if you selected a color-coded notebook, such as the highlight color of note-selection, note book title background on the middle column, the tag background on the third column. Currently it's a light blue color across all the notebooks.

version 6.5.4.4720, Windows 10 desktop app

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

6 hours ago, Ian W. said:

Currently you can change the color for a notebook, but only for the title of a notebook.

My suggestions is to make some color changes in the UI if you selected a color-coded notebook, such as the highlight color of note-selection, note book title background on the middle column, the tag background on the third column. Currently it's a light blue color across all the notebooks.

version 6.5.4.4720, Windows 10 desktop app

I could just mention that changing the color of tags affects the UI as notes tagged with a colored tag are highlighted in that color in the note list.

17 小時前, gustavgi說:

I could just mention that changing the color of tags affects the UI as notes tagged with a colored tag are highlighted in that color in the note list.

Yes I tried, but that's not exactly what I expected.

I'm hoping to see something like what Onenote does...