Emailing to a EverNote Business Account

Ian@FARM

Idea

Would it be possible to get a 2nd email address to use to send emails directly to my Evernote Business account?  I know i can add @BusinessInbox to the end of the subject line but I am often BCC'ing to my EN email address so don't want to do that.  Any work-arounds or plans to fix this?

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

No plans for or against that anyone's aware of AFAIK - my thought would be to do a bit of indirect redirecting (sorry) - you could set up IFTTT or some similar service to pick up on another keyword in the email body or title (like a client's email address or a project name) and redirect those specific emails,  or you could BCC your mails to an email address you control and set up a rule at that end to forward all incoming emails from your address (or containing keywords...) to the @BusinessInbox notebook.

• Like 1
On 3/30/2017 at 3:36 PM, gazumped said:

you could set up IFTTT or some similar service to pick up on another keyword in the email body or title (like a client's email address or a project name)

IFFT doesn't support business notebooks ! may be it support but i couldn't figure it out.

• Like 1