• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Business Beta - Spaces   12/20/2017

We're very excited to announce the public beta of an upcoming rework for Evernote Business! To learn more, go Here
    • Shane D.

2018 Evernote Webinars   01/04/2018

To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our  updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!
Riptide360

Resurrection Features

Idea

Quick mini list of cool features to consider for the I'm not Dead release of Skitch...

1. Photos: The crop tool needs to show more contrast. When cropping a white screenshot you can barely see the crop marks.
  2. Photos: Add crop presets. Have a social media icon to crop for that ratio. Have a device icon to crop for that device's full screen ratio (way useful for developers, designers are reviewers).
  3. Map: Write on a Map feature. Love this feature, but please add satellite view option since often times I'm trying to tell folks exactly where to enter a building.
  4. Web: Markup a Web Page's Learn more doesn't specify who's share button. Got lost in the steps. I'll spend some time researching it, but maybe a link at the bottom of the Learn How dumping you in your forum's topic would help folks like me figure it out.
  5. Draw an Idea: Love the concept, but there should be more than a Blank Page as an option. Have some Evernote Fun and add graph paper, napkin, etc. 
  6. Draw an Idea: Your icon shows a cool squiggle, but the default tool is the arrow pointer which doesn't work well for a blank page. Default to squiggle!
  7. Settings: The button options for Resize canvas to SMS all have the on/off states sitting on top of the text (I'm on an iPhone 6S+ with old man larger text enabled).

Skitch version 3.41 (4529)

BTW - Please give the Dev team for Skitch my gratitude for keeping the love alive!

Feel The Love.jpg

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet