Amend table sizes

egtfay

Idea

Hi Evernote. I really like the Evernote software but I'm going to be changing providers because of the inability to amend table sizes in Windows. I structure my notes as tables and there is absolutely no point having a column for dates which is the same width as a column for content. I'm disappointed that somehow this feature is available in other formats but hasn't made it to Evernote Web.

2 replies to this idea

Request has been around for a while...seemingly ignored.

This Web version is dead and awaiting burial. 

There is hope of a new one later this year...and hope that Evernote may just pay attention to some of the requests made here over the past couple of years.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, egtfay said:

I'm disappointed that somehow this feature is available in other formats but hasn't made it to Evernote Web.

Evernote Web is inherently less flexible than the desktop or even the mobile base versions,  since any processing is happening in the browser alongside any other web pages you happen to have open at the same time.  It's never been possible to do much with tables in the web client unless you create a table in another application (like Word) and copy that format into an Evernote note as a template.  If you need table flexibility however Evernote may not (currently) be the note-taking app you're looking for...

New features are (allegedly) coming later this year...

Archived