• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
bborghi

Sticky notes scan does not convert to pdf

iPhone SE iOs 10.2.1 Evernote Scannable 2.2 (998) 

When scanning a bunch sticky notes with scannable and trying to save them in evernote, sticky notes randomly are converted into a set of PNG or a PDF document. Most often, it acnnot save in pdf format, even when forced in parameters or using format button near the name of the document.

Hi.  I know Evernote has a 'sticky note' option (which may be a premium thing),  but I wasn't aware that Scannable did - though I'm not a user;  and could be mistaken.  Have you tried using the camera function in Evernote's main app for this conversion?

2 hours ago, bborghi said:

sticky notes randomly are converted into a set of PNG or a PDF document. Most often, it cannot save in pdf format, even when forced in parameters or using format button near the name of the document.

Are they single scan or multi pages, and did you specify Auto as the output format in settings?

Warning: Evernote only ocr's handwriting on image files.