MISSING NOTES AND NOTHING EVERNOTE HAS SUGGESTED WORKS

We use Evernote in our office for notes and to keep our to-do lists and our lead agent has lost his. I have tried everything listed on the support page, forums and the like but nothing has worked.  If someone from Evernote or another user who has lost notes please help. Without these notes our lead agent cannot do all of his work. I have looked in the trash, for "comparable documents", "Recovered" documents but we still can't find the note. 

Please advise. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, admin@Mynorandassociates.c said:

We use Evernote in our office for notes and to keep our to-do lists and our lead agent has lost his. I have tried everything listed on the support page, forums and the like but nothing has worked.  If someone from Evernote or another user who has lost notes please help. Without these notes our lead agent cannot do all of his work. I have looked in the trash, for "comparable documents", "Recovered" documents but we still can't find the note. 

Please advise. 

To rule out a device issue, have you checked the Evernote servers using the web platform (www.evernote.com)

• Level 5*

I don't think we've ever seen any cases where several notes have simply gone missing without any outside intervention.

Just to be clear on this..

• Does the office use individual Evernote accounts or Evernote Business?
  • Were the missing notes in a personal or business notebook?  More than one notebook?
  • Does anyone else have access to that account other than your lead agent and / or the Admin of a local business account?
  • How many lost notes / notebooks are we talking here?
  • Are there any individual or company-wide backups that would have captured earlier versions of the workstation with the notes still in place?
  • Have you searched for some term that would have been included in one or more of these notes,  to make sure they weren't inadvertently moved to another notebook on the system?
  • Did the lead agent have other notes that are still visible in the account?  (ie s/he couldn't have mistakenly logged into the wrong account or created a new one?)

Archived