Windows - Reminder Alarm Icon Missing

Howdy, Members:

I would like to change a REMINDER DATE from PAST to CURRENT on my PC.

Reminder Alarm Icon is missing... and unable to find how to insert in tool bar. (See: attachs)

Even deleting reminder and clicking on down arrow (right of Info) does not provide CURRENT option.

PLEASE ADVISE. :)

Thank you much!

~ Alan

Evernote-2.jpg

Evernote-1.jpg

• Level 5*

Position your mouse cursor just to the left of the ! next to Info.  Right mouse button and you should see Customize toolbar.  Reminder should be one of the options seen.  Drag it into position next to Info.

• Level 5*

[Moved to Windows Help subforum]

15 minutes ago, ab1kenobee said:

Won't drag to toolbar.

Works for me. The icons don't drag from the dropdown; you need to use the "Customize..." option and drag from the popup panel that results.

• Level 5*

Drag the reminder icon just to the left of the info icon.  The no symbol should disappear and then drop.  Sample dropping Presentation to the note toolbar area.

Image.png.8b8b9c68b2806f785733d3b99f4883cb.png

ISSUE RESOLVED

Howdy, csihilling.

Per your instructions... dragging REMINDER ICON to left of info icon... did not deposit reminder icon after multiple tries and positioning to the left of INFO icon.

WHAT DID WORK... is dragging REMINDER ICON to **inside** the INFO icon... and that did successfully deposity a REMINDER ICON to left of info icon.

Whah... so simple... yet so obtuse!!!  LOL!

Thank you for weighing in!

Thank you to all!

~ Alan  :D

EN_reminder.jpg

• Level 5*
27 minutes ago, ab1kenobee said:

Whah... so simple... yet so obtuse!!!  LOL!

Thank you for weighing in!

Thank you to all!

You are welcome.  Yeah, finicky on a good day.  You just have to drag it into the neighborhood.  Once you get two icons up there, the third is easier.  But still....

Archived