I hate the new look of Evernote

ChipAHoy

Idea

I find the new layout and design of Evernote very frustrating. I have used Evernote for several years now, and am a Premium customer, but am considering finding another alternative. I can't find what I want as easily as I used to, and find the new layout confusing and not all that intuitive. I would love to see a poll of how many others prefer the old look of Evernote. 

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I am using Evernote Windows 6.4.2.3788 (303788) Public.  

It works fine for me. I am not aware of any major confusing changes from the previous versions.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ChipAHoy said:

I find the new layout and design of Evernote very frustrating. I have used Evernote for several years now, and am a Premium customer, but am considering finding another alternative. I can't find what I want as easily as I used to, and find the new layout confusing and not all that intuitive. I would love to see a poll of how many others prefer the old look of Evernote. 

Which platform?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ChipAHoy said:

I would love to see a poll of how many others prefer the old look of Evernote. 

Every new version has users saying they hate the new version

Before long, I get accustomed to UI changes and have no problem working with the app
My platforms are Mac and IOS

>>am considering finding another alternative

To date, I have not found an alternative that does a better job of storing my data

On 12/03/2017 at 4:09 PM, ChipAHoy said:

I have to agree that I also hate the new Evernote set up. Not sure it’s for the same reasons but my google search “I hate the new Evernote”  landed me here. 

Previously having all business and personal notes in the same place worked so much better for me. Switching between the business and personal platforms is a pain and simply drives me away from the product. 

Considering I now have over 30,000 notes that is frustrating. How do we actually benefit from that change? I cannot see it? 

Archived