Does Evernote require iOS 9.3 or later?

• Level 5*

Saw on this page that EN requires iOS 9.3 or later. Is this correct? How do people run EN on older iOS devices?

I don't use iOS, but was thinking of picking up an older iPhone or iPad because most of my family is on iOS.

• Level 5*

For a new installation, the App Store only offers the current version of the software

There's a reported workaround using iTunes installation on a Mac, if you can obtain a previous version .ipa file

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, DTLow said:

For a new installation, the App Store only offers the current version of the software

There's a reported workaround using iTunes installation on a Mac, if you can obtain a previous version .ipa file

Do you know if there's a workaround using iTunes on a PC?

• 1 year later...
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, tavor said:

Do you know if there's a workaround using iTunes on a PC?

Sorry for bringing back an old forum topic, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be, or if there was in the past it has vanished.. My dad had an iPad 2 which he handed down to me because he bought himself a newer model. Before he gave it to me, he cleared all of his apps so that I could re-customize the device and use it as my own, sign in with my own ID and all. Had I known I would no longer be able to download and use Evernote on the device I wouldn't have had him do so. 

To answer the question of how people run EN on older devices... I know that in my dad's case he had bought my iPad 2 from ebay when it was still a new-ish device ( meaning, while Apple was still supporting iOS 9.)

Archived