Jump to content
renu.shukla@gmail.com

Higher Ed Evernote Flash cards for revising your notes

Recommended Posts

I am new to evernote & loving it.

I have arranged huge pile of my digital & hand written notes in evernote.

I want to create sticky notes, short notes, flash cards for my notes(highlighted stuff mostly)  for easy last minute revision.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, renu.shukla@gmail.com said:

I want to create sticky notes, short notes, flash cards for my notes(highlighted stuff mostly)  for easy last minute revision.

I make use of the Shortcuts section58c08361dba66_ScreenShot2017-03-08at2_18_43PM.png.3cb044a67b09a5895a95cbb0f09c261e.png
This can be for individual notes; I also have a tag (!Hot Notes) that I assign to notes I want quick access to

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2017 at 3:50 AM, DTLow said:

I make use of the Shortcuts section58c08361dba66_ScreenShot2017-03-08at2_18_43PM.png.3cb044a67b09a5895a95cbb0f09c261e.png
This can be for individual notes; I also have a tag (!Hot Notes) that I assign to notes I want quick access to

 

hEY..Thanks..liked the shortcuts section idea..didn't knew it.Will be using it till I can find something better.Thanks for replying.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure that this will meet one of your needs, but I use a third-party service called 'Reflect': https://reflectapp.io/

They say they create flashcards from your notes, but really it will just allow you to set a batch of your notes to be displayed to you on a schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/10/2017 at 9:58 PM, upnix said:

I'm not sure that this will meet one of your needs, but I use a third-party service called 'Reflect': https://reflectapp.io/

They say they create flashcards from your notes, but really it will just allow you to set a batch of your notes to be displayed to you on a schedule.

 

Thank you so much for replying ..I will look into it & hoping it will be helpful.
 

Share this post


Link to post

hi

  

The apps reviewed are excellent additional revision resources and learning aids and a lot of them are totally free. I would recommend that both students and their parents get to grips with what’s out there to help with revision planning, note-taking, data storage, grammar aids and exam count downs.

 

 

MAGNETIC SCIENCE FUN

Share this post


Link to post

Hey 👋

I've created a lightweight app precisely for this purpose (scratching my own itch 😅) - it is designed to work seamlessly with Evernote (flash cards + spaced repetition + generating wallpapers)

https://neuracache.com/

Let me know with any questions / feedback!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...