Select notebooks to download on PC ?

Do you want selective notebook sync on EN desktop... same as "Download selected notebooks" on EN mobile ?

If you do, reply to this so the EN developers know a bunch of us folks want (actually need) this capability.

SSD drives make PC storage same as a smart phone... makes sense to be able to select which notebooks to download.

I VOTE YES

• Level 5*

Hi.  Would this be Mac desktop or Windows?  Both,  ideally,  obviously - but one usually comes first.  If it's windows it's kind've your lucky day... selective sync has arrived.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, Duhtch said:

Do you want selective notebook sync on EN desktop... same as "Download selected notebooks" on EN mobile ?

If you do, reply to this so the EN developers know a bunch of us folks want (actually need) this capability.

SSD drives make PC storage same as a smart phone... makes sense to be able to select which notebooks to download.

I VOTE YES

The request to add your vote is below.  Voting buttons are in the upper left corner of the discussion

The Win platform just implemented a "demand Sync" feature and an EN employee stated that Selective Sync is in the works

• Level 5*

General Evernote feature requests go here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/304-evernote-feature-requests/

Device/OS-specific feature requests go in the Product Feedback forum of the particular device/OS. E.g.: for Windows (PCs, I suppose): https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/224-windows-desktop-product-feedback/

There's already at least one existing feature request for selective sync here: 

You should add your vote there.

In addition, there are some indications that the new demand-sync feature of the Windows client will eventually lead to selective sync for the Windows client, at least; see discussion here: 

Archived