• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Loganius

Work chat isn't working?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I've recently run into a problem with evernote. My flight instructor has been sharing important documents pertaining to my flight training through work chat, and he wants to start conducting some lessons through the work chat feature of evernote. Whenever I go to send a message, however, it only says "delivery failed". I have had an account for a week now, and work chat still is not allowing me to send messages to my instructor. Online support chat is always offline so I haven't been able to reach out to anyone about this issue. How do I get this fixed? I need to be able to use work chat to conduct lessons with my flight instructor. Thanks in advance.

I haven't experienced the delivery failed message but I did have problems the other day sending a message to a colleague where I couldn't send to her email address. Instead I had to send to her assigned username.

Work chat has always been wonky to me.  My wife currently has three different threads from me to her despite me send them to her same address.