• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Shinjan Shekhar

itunes Switch btw plus and premium

4 posts in this topic

So last year (2016) I upgraded by Evernote basic for a year to plus (ie yearly subscription) 

then on Jan 29-30, 2017 , I upgraded to premium for a month (as I had more work load). However it's still showing my account as - premium member. 

Why is this happening? 

Btw, I didn't buy it from iTunes (though I use it on itunes). I bought it from Evernote website. 

Hi.  We're a mainly user-supported forum,  so no information about individual payment issues.  A very nice employee lady @amanda_h deals with this sort of thing so hopefully she'll be able to look at this in a day or so and help you out...

2 people like this

On 3/6/2017 at 0:45 AM, Shinjan Shekhar said:

So last year (2016) I upgraded by Evernote basic for a year to plus (ie yearly subscription) 

then on Jan 29-30, 2017 , I upgraded to premium for a month (as I had more work load). However it's still showing my account as - premium member. 

Why is this happening? 

Btw, I didn't buy it from iTunes (though I use it on itunes). I bought it from Evernote website. 

Hi @Shinjan Shekhar -

It looks like your annual Plus subscription was purchased via iTunes, and then you purchased a monthly Premium subscription directly through our website. In order to revert back to the Plus subscription, you'll need to cancel the monthly plan following these steps:

1. Navigate to your Evernote Account Settings and view the Account Summary
  2. Next to Account Level select Manage Subscription
  3. From the options shown, select Free
  4. In the drop down menu, select I did not want PREMIUM/PLUS auto renewal
  5. Select Switch to Basic

Your Premium subscription won't change until your current billing cycle ends on March 28th. Once your Premium subscription runs out your account will automatically revert back to the Plus level subscription. None of your data will be lost during this transition, and all of your content will still be accessible.

2 people like this

On 3/13/2017 at 0:48 AM, amanda_h said:

Hi @Shinjan Shekhar -

It looks like your annual Plus subscription was purchased via iTunes, and then you purchased a monthly Premium subscription directly through our website. In order to revert back to the Plus subscription, you'll need to cancel the monthly plan following these steps:

1. Navigate to your Evernote Account Settings and view the Account Summary
  2. Next to Account Level select Manage Subscription
  3. From the options shown, select Free
  4. In the drop down menu, select I did not want PREMIUM/PLUS auto renewal
  5. Select Switch to Basic

Your Premium subscription won't change until your current billing cycle ends on March 28th. Once your Premium subscription runs out your account will automatically revert back to the Plus level subscription. None of your data will be lost during this transition, and all of your content will still be accessible.

Thank You SO much @amanda_h ! This was really helpful :)I've done as directed. :)