BRING BACK THE GREEN AND DARK SCREEN

David M. Harrell, Sr.

Idea

Greetings Evernote.

o I am a long time user.

o I am also a very happy and loyal user.

o I have one major request that for me is a showstopper.

o Please bring back the option to have a different colored background. I want you to bring back the dark and the green colored background.

o It helped my eyes greatly, during hours of work. As a disabled combat veteran with TBI- it seems to have alleviated and quite possibly prevented migraine headaches. It was a unique, refreshing, and enjoyable environment to work in.

o Finally, I contend it was is (the green/dark screen) is an integral component of your unique and highly recognizable brand. By removing the green/dark screen options- you have undermined your unique brand, a brand unlike any other. Now there is NOTHING to differentiate EverNote from competitors when looking at the screen.

o I STRONGLY BELIEVE that removing the green background option was a significant mistake. Case in point. 1) Coca Cola. Terminated original Coke. Suffered huge losses due to unhappy customers leaving. Acknowledged they took a wrong strategic turn, and spent millions to bring back the original Coke back- labeled "Coke Classic."

o The Coca Cola Company was fortunate in that they were able to eventually turn around and recover from their costly mistake. Many others never recover.

o SOMETIME'S THE "GOOD IDEA FAIRY" NEEDS TO BE GAGGED AND RESTRAINED AND KEPT OUT OF BOARD MEETINGS!

o Let me help you take this a step farther. Bring back the green and dark screens- and deploy for users an option to use a selection of colors or a way to have customized colors. This will be a draw for customers.

o The bottom line: BRING BACK THE GREEN AND DARK SCREENS. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

o Thank-you and have a nice day.

Very Respectfully,

DAVID M. HARRELL, SR.

Captain, US Army

(Retired)(Honors)

CHIEF, The Templemont Company, Ltd.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived