MOTO G4 Evernote problem

Have used Evernote for years, great piece of kit. I now have a Motorola G4 android phone and have downloaded Evernote (4.6) from the Play store. When I open the app it comes up with a notice saying "Evernote requires memory Card - please insert a memory card before using Evernote". I press OK and it's back to Play store. The phone has a 32GB fast SD card mounted in it as external storage and media files etc find it without any problems. I've ejected and mounted the card but it makes no difference. Thoughts?????  

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, RSD said:

Have used Evernote for years, great piece of kit. I now have a Motorola G4 android phone and have downloaded Evernote (4.6) from the Play store. When I open the app it comes up with a notice saying "Evernote requires memory Card - please insert a memory card before using Evernote". I press OK and it's back to Play store. The phone has a 32GB fast SD card mounted in it as external storage and media files etc find it without any problems. I've ejected and mounted the card but it makes no difference. Thoughts?????  

Extremely odd - I don't believe Evernote actively needs a memory card unless the available internal storage is very low.  I'd suggest a support ticket or a tweet to @EvernoteHelps...

Archived